Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last two week's weigh in

Well I have been a little bit of a slacker on posting my weigh in's. So I'm going to post the last two weeks.

Friday 5th: I lost 2lbs.

Friday 12th: I lost 3.4 lbs

So far this month I have lost a little over 5lbs. I have to lose 9lbs more in 19 days to reach my goal. I have been working my butt off at the gym. This week I went to the gym on Saturday also, so I went six days. I have never been much of a sweater until now, by the time I leave the gym I'm soaking wet. It takes me longer to get my heart rate up. After warming up and 30 minutes of weights I have been doing 45 minutes of cardio. I do 15 on the elliptical 15 on the stair climber and 15 on treadmill. I'm trying to get to where I can run all 15 minutes on the treadmill with out slowing down.

Totals:
65lbs with trainer
83lbs since heaviest

No comments: