Friday, August 22, 2008

The camping after math

So Like I said we went camping for five days. On Monday morning I woke up at 7:30am, I woke Brandy and April up. We went walking/jogging down to the lake, which is about 2 miles. We came back and did a some weight's. We felt really good Brandy had me try some fruit, because I'm so picky. I tried a plum, was able to swallow it down but really didn't like it. Then I tried a banana, I gagged on it and had to spit it out. I'm going to try freezing fruit it might give it a different texture?

In the afternoon we went down to the lake we took the kids out tubing, came back and took a little break. We were getting ready to take the kids skiing. I was climbing on the front of the boat to get in and I slipped and fell on my knee and landed on the gas cap. I sat there for a second thinking that kinda hurt. I turned over a looked, I had a hole in my knee. I covered it with a towel because I couldn't look at it. Richard and April came over and looked, and said " ya your going to need stitches." It went so deep there was fat tissue on the boat.

To make a long story short we had to drive about 45 miles into Roosevelt and get stitches. The doctor told me no soaking in water or no lower body exercise for 2 weeks.

Well there went my morning walking. I had to just watch what I ate.

We got home last night. When I woke up this morning I was scared to get on the scale. After all that, I still lost 1 lb.

Totals: 23.7 with trainer, 41.7 heaviest.

No comments: