Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back on track

So I haven't been updating lately like I should, I've decided to start blogging my weight loss more regularly. I think it helps me to stay motivated!!

The past couple of months I fell of the train and I'm trying to get back on track. It's been not that good since the beginning of December. I have not been as careful with my food intake. And recently I have been catching myself snacking a lot late at night. The next day I would do harder cardio to try and make up for what I ate. On Wednesday I finally told Jason that I haven't been doing good on my nutrition. Then I went to the gym did 1 hour and 20 minutes of cadio, I ran 5 miles and did 20 minutes of the stair climber. When I got done and got to my car I just lost it. I had no clue why I was crying, my emotions were running wild. I didn't want to be a failure to myself, friends and family, I worked so hard and have come so far. I also didn't want to disappoint Jason I have always fought so hard and was so motivated. I think I some of the reason I was crying was because I finally told Jason and it was like weight was lifted off my shoulders, a relief!! I was talking with Jason and he said woman eat of emotion and said maybe I was eating to fill a hole, So now I have to figure out what that is. He also says sometimes people hit a wall, we just have to get back up and fight harder. He said to look how far I have came. The thing is though when I look in the mirror I don't see myself as any different, maybe in my face but when I look at my body I see it the same. He was telling me it's like people that are anorexic they look in the mirror and they see a fat person. I told him I don't want to be like that. He asked me what the problem is then? He said I have came so far and I should be happy and realize my accomplishments. It really made me think, I have to learn to be happy with how far I have came. And to quit stressing over the wall that I have hit, I'm a fighter and I'm going to keep fighting!!

We did measurements yesterday and I gained 1.5 percent body fat, that was really hard for me to see! It shows me how fast I could gain it all back. So now I'm back to being focused and motivated!! He had me put the scale away I can not step on it for 3 weeks, he's trying to eliminate the stress. So here we go!!! The more I lose the harder it gets, and the harder I'm going to fight!!!

1 comment:

Jen and Jaylie said...

steph you are such a beautiful person, inside and out! You can break through the wall, you are an inspiration to me...even though I haven't started my journey yet...and will always be! YOU have done such an amazing thing...put yourself first for once in your life and the outcome is AMAZING! keep up the good work because you look awesome! You are NOT fat girlfriend, not one bit =]