Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday weigh in.....

This week I lost 3.6 lbs I am 15.4 lbs away from my next goal. I have not weighed what I weigh now for 11 years, since after I had Josh. I have went from a size 24 pants to an 18, which are starting to get big. I love not having to shop in the plus size anymore. My mom took me and bought me some new clothes in October, They are already to big. Until I reach my final goal I will be shopping the clearance rack.!!

Totals:
since heaviest:77.6lbs
with trainer: 59.6 lbs

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ok so I want to cry!!! I can not belive you have lost 77 lbs. You rock! I us to always say "yeah right when I hear people on TV or in magazines say that, but you have and look so good! Someday I will get a trainer and lose weight too!!!!!
You look awesome!!!!