Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday already???

Where does the time go?? The weeks seem to fly by. Jason asked me to write a testimonial for him and print out my before and after pictures. I decided to try on the bridesmaid dress again, in a week it's been 2 months and I've lost 23 more pounds since then. The dress has got bigger on me, it is loose around the chest and waist. I took some pictures but I don't know if I'm going to post them or wait another month??



This week I lost 2 lbs. I got kind of scared the first of the month, the first 2 weeks I only lost 1.6 lbs. But I made up for and the end. I'm only 21lbs until I reach my next goal.



Totals:

71 lbs since heaviest
53 lbs with trainer
11 lbs this month

2 comments:

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

You've done very good!
keep it up chiki ur lookin great!

Kara said...

Wow Steph you look so good!!! You look great in the fall pictures with your family!! It give me motivation to get my butt in gear!!