Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Weight

So after going through some of my pictures of me one to two years ago I decided to start blogging my weight loss progress.


I have always been on the heavier side, I was never skinny growing up. The smallest I have ever been was in 10th grade in 1995-96. I lost 30lbs on phen-phen, I got down to 135 and that was the smallest I ever was. Then that year I got pregnant and gained a LOT of weight. After each child I had I gained more and more, and never lost any of it.

Here is me in 10th grade.



This is April 10th 2007
About a year ago I was at my heaviest weight. I tried the alli diet and I lost 20lbs. That diet blocks 25% of your fat intake, but it also doesn't allow all the vitamins to be absorbed either. I became really tired while taking this, probably because I don't eat healthy as it is, I am a VERY picky eater. So I stopped and gained back 5lbs. After that I got a membership to the gym and I was determined I was going to go every day! That didn't happen I went maybe once a week.







7/10
2007








My mom started to go to see a nutritionist at md weight loss. She wanted me to go and do the program with her. But one: as I said I am a very picky eater, and all you eat there is protein, green veggies, and a fruit in the morning. And two: I didn't want to do one of those quick fix diets because I always gain it back and then some when I stop.

So I got myself a personal trainer. At first I didn't know about it, one of my first appointments I puked. I wasn't seeing the results I could have been seeing because I wasn't going 5 days a week. I started to go to the gym more and I started to see results, now go between 4 to 5 times a week.

I have now lost 15.7 lbs. since getting a trainer, and 33.7 lbs since my heaviest weight.






This is one of my most currant pictures.

1 comment:

Just us said...

O i can definitly tell now!!!